The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training Course prepares trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve the qualification, there is a requirement of 100 hours teaching practice, which requires observation and assessment of performance. This Diploma qualification in the QCF is recognised as equivalent to the Certificate of Education qualifications in the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ).
• Knowledge of theories and principles for inclusive learning and teaching
• Knowledge and critical understanding of strategies and support communication for assessing and meeting individual learning needs
• Understanding of the concept and use of initial and diagnostic assessment
• Knowledge of roles and responsibilities and relationship in education and training
• Appreciate the importance of delivering the minimum core effectivelyMore details: Know More About Diploma In Education And Training