A) For sale by owner: 10-acre ranch south of Deming, New Mexico.
1) 10-acre ranch on a paved road with electric power and phone on the road to the lot.
2) To build all you need is dig a water well and a septic tank.
3) A new home was built just across the road.
4) The entire area consists of 10-acre lots.
5) Build a home, start a horse ranch, a winery, a farm, raise animals, etc.
6) Serene, quiet and beautiful mountains close to you.
7) Owner will finance with 1/3 down and the balance over 6 years at a good interest rate.
8) Visit this site, check all the photos, survey, plat maps, etc. Read more about the ranch:
9) The ranch is approx. 15 miles south of the town of Deming in New Mexico. It is also a few miles from I-10 the Interstate Highway crossing the USA from California to Florida.
10) The selling price and the owner financing offer is explained there.
11) Email or call the owner 7 days a week. Contact info on the website.
B) 5 1-acre lots in the beautiful city of Rio Rancho, 15 miles NW of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
1) 5 adjoining 1-acre lots on Goya Road in Rio Rancho Estates in the City of Rio Rancho.
2) Power is not far away.
3) You can buy one or all the 5 1-acre lots starting from $2900 each lot.
4) Visit the website for maps, full details, etc.
5) Owner will finance with 50% down and the balance amortized over 6 years at good rate.
6) Email or call the owner 7 days a week. Contact info on the website.More details: 10-acre Ranch & Other Lots In The State Of New Mexico In The USA