Duration: 12 month contract
Years of experience on IT or related. Solutions to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost effective. Including - Identity Management system architecture.
• 10+ years of experience on IT or related.
• 8+ years of experience directly related to ILM/IDM/IAM and SSO integration.
• Provide technical expertise from design to implementation for all Identity Lifecycle management projects in complex networked environments, and sustaining of existing ILM/IAM and SSO services including life cycle management.
• Technical knowledge of application and network administration and maintenance including - Identity Management system architecture including RBAC, Single Sign On Federation using SAML/OAuth 2.0 standards, Active Directory systems, Cloud applications / application access controls, Delegated administration, API gateways, and SOA services.
• Lead the evaluation, design and development of IAM technical requirements, solutions to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost effective company's technology environment
• Functional Knowledge of Fund Administration Business
• Support regular development of IAM program roadmap
• Support reporting mechanisms to capture information on the current status of the environment
• Perform security assessments, as well as tool evaluation
• Work with functional teams to gather feedback on all integration requirements
• Lead technical integration efforts for IAM services including connectors and SSO implementation
• Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
• Experience in operational zing IAM solutions for user and application access.
• Experience with Cloud Authentication services.
• Experience with web and mobile technologies.
• Knowledge of enterprise reference architecture design concepts
• Experience of integrating with on-site and 3rd party cloud applications
• Demonstrate ability to handle heavy multi-tasking and hands-on development and support
• Ability to compile, analyzes, and summarizes data for communication.
• Strength in communicating effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to gather feedback from end users.
• Strong organizational, follow-up skills, time management skills.
• Programming / Tools: Java, ASP, VB/Java script, Shell script, .Net/C#
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
email@example.comMore details: IAM Architect