Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own work schedule.
Appen is working on a speech to text development application for a major technology company and we are seeking native French speakers in Canada to participate in this project.
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week
Length: ~10 weeks
Required Language: French (Canada)
• The task involves transcribing/converting audio and video recordings to text in French (Canada). You will be using a browser-based Appen transcription tool to carry out the task.
• You are expected to work 20 hours weekly. You can choose to spread the required working hours throughout the week, including weekends.
• Upon completion payment will follow via Paypal/Skrill
• Native speaker of French (Canada) language
• Understands basic English
• Access to a computer with reliable internet and the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
• Minimum availability of 20 hours per week. You can work more if desired.
If you or someone you know meet the requirements and are interested, apply now!
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have applied.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. To learn more about Appen and how we help technology companies by utilizing freelance workers around the globe check us out at www.appen.com or type in "appen jobs" in your favorite search tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.More details: Transcriber French Speakers In Canada