QuickBooks is a famous accounting & bookkeeping software to keep the financial reports. In this post, we will briefly let you know about the QuickBooks Error “cannot communicate with the company file due to firewall” along with its causes & solution. However, you can fix this issue immediately with the help of QuickBooks Error Support team.
Possible Causes behind this Error
Below are some of the reasons due to which this error code appears:
• Latest version firewall is not installed in the system.
• Server connection setup is not established properly and causes server lost.
• Improper DNS setting.
Solution for QuickBooks Error Cannot Communicate with the Company file due to Firewall
• Use QuickBooks File Doctor tool to troubleshoot the QB errors & avoid hindrance.
• Later, download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor.
• Run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
• If the QuickBooks File Doctor could not resolve the error, you can go to QuickBooks Error Support for help.
For the better solution, you suppose to get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks technicians at their toll-free support number .i.e. +1(800)880-6389.More details: Fix QuickBooks Error “Cannot Communicate With The Company File Due To Firewall” – GuideOn Social:/quickbooksaccountantsupportnumber/Accountant_pro/proaccountantadvisor/proaccountantadvisor/113804872147970650637